Hi there! Me and my wife are a couple for...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Hi there! Me and my wife are a couple for almost 10 years. We got into swinging 5 years ago, so we tried so many things, FMF, MFM, MFMF, orgies and so on. But, my favorite thing is watching her getting fucked by another man. My question is, how does "just

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Can someone give me adivice for the first...

Hey! I have a question for all the females out there. How was your first MFM experience? I really wanna try it, so I'm looking forward to your replies! Thanks!
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! Please help me with an advice. I...

Hey there! Please help me with an advice. I married my wife 10 years ago. Our sexual relationship is really good, we're trying so many new things in bed, but...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! I'm posting here because I really...

Hey there! I'm posting here because I really need an advice. I'm a little oversize woman and I do have some body issues because of this... I wanna know if...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey, I'm new into swinging, so I'm curious...

My boyfriend and I tried swinging once, but just soft swap. We wanna try a full swap, but the problem is that I'm a really shy person. I'm in a relationship...
Anonymous
Anonymous

This Friday, me and my husband are going for...

This Friday, me and my husband are going for the first time to a swingers club. I'm really excited about it, so do you have any newbie advice? What should I...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Are there any boundaries in swinging?

What is the men view about MFM swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How do you separate love form sex? What's...

Do you have sex on the first date with other couples? Is it wrong to do it? xox
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! I'm new to this lifestyle, so I'm...

Hello! In your couple life, who first suggested swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! i've been into swinging for about...

Hey there! i've been into swinging for about 2 years. me and my wife are really enjoying this kind of life, but i have a problem with anyone kissing my wife....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! I'm new to this lifestyle,...

Hello, everyone! I'm new to this lifestyle, so I'm really curious, did you not experience any jealousy at all? I'm a really jealous person and my husband...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my gf had our first full swap last...

Me and my gf had our first full swap last night. I watched her having fun with another man and i fully loved it! She was very into it too! Can't wait to see...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! I really need some advice... I and...

Hey there! I really need some advice... I and my wife went 3 nights ago to a swinging club and I watched her having fun with a very good looking man. After...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey, everyone! Me and my wife are not new to...

Hey, everyone! Me and my wife are not new to swinging lifestyle, but we only did it with our friends. Saturday we are going to a swinging club, so our...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What are men typically wear at a swinging club?

Hey, everyone! We are a couple who are going to a Halloween party and we're wondering what should we wear? Any suggestions? Thanks
Anonymous
Anonymous

My husband and I went into swinging this...

My husband and I went into swinging this summer, so we are really curious how do swingers dress in the winter?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey, guys! How often do you swing? My wife...

Hey, guys! How often do you swing? My wife and I are swinging once in 2 weeks, but she wants it once a week. What do you think?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! My wife and I decided to have...

Hi everyone! My wife and I decided to have our first swinging experience as MFM. Is it hard to find a single good looking guy for it? Do you have any good...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi! My name is Tim and I have a happy...

Hi! My name is Tim and I have a happy marriage for almost 9 years. Me and my wife started to swing 3 years ago. We had so many partners so we're curious if...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! Me and my husband are new to...

Hey there! Me and my husband are new to swinging and we decided to go to a swingers club asap. We wanna know if you're using your real name or alias? pls...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi there! Me and my bf are a couple for 4...

Hi there! Me and my bf are a couple for 4 years and we started to swing 1 year ago. When we first started to swing we used to drink to feel more confident....
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about being photographed...

What do you think about being photographed while swinging? Me and my wife filmed a video with another couple that we trust and we really enjoy watching that...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey guys! We are new into swinging, so we...

Hey guys! We are new into swinging, so we have a little question... what does bi-curious mean? We've seen it on the site and we are not sure what that means...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! I am new to this forum and we would...

Hello! I am new to this forum and we would really appreciate if you could help us with an answer. Next week me and my husband are going to a nude beach. We...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We've been doing this for 5 years now and...

We've been doing this for 5 years now and still find the thrill unstoppable... we really wanna try a large swinging group in St. Louis to go the next step