Is it normal to feel guilty after your first...

Anonymous
Anonymous
Is it normal to feel guilty after your first full swinging? I really need some advice...Thanks!

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Can someone give me adivice for the first...

Hey! I have a question for all the females out there. How was your first MFM experience? I really wanna try it, so I'm looking forward to your replies! Thanks!
Anonymous
Anonymous

I wanna try swinging with my husband, but I...

I wanna try swinging with my husband, but I don't know how I will react seeing my hubby with someone else. Is it hard to see your partner fucking someone...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! Please help me with an advice. I...

Hey there! Please help me with an advice. I married my wife 10 years ago. Our sexual relationship is really good, we're trying so many new things in bed, but...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! I'm posting here because I really...

Hey there! I'm posting here because I really need an advice. I'm a little oversize woman and I do have some body issues because of this... I wanna know if...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey, I'm new into swinging, so I'm curious...

My boyfriend and I tried swinging once, but just soft swap. We wanna try a full swap, but the problem is that I'm a really shy person. I'm in a relationship...
Anonymous
Anonymous

This Friday, me and my husband are going for...

This Friday, me and my husband are going for the first time to a swingers club. I'm really excited about it, so do you have any newbie advice? What should I...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Are there any boundaries in swinging?

What is the men view about MFM swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How do you separate love form sex? What's...

Do you have sex on the first date with other couples? Is it wrong to do it? xox
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! I'm new to this lifestyle, so I'm...

Hello! In your couple life, who first suggested swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! i've been into swinging for about...

Hey there! i've been into swinging for about 2 years. me and my wife are really enjoying this kind of life, but i have a problem with anyone kissing my wife....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! I'm new to this lifestyle,...

Hello, everyone! I'm new to this lifestyle, so I'm really curious, did you not experience any jealousy at all? I'm a really jealous person and my husband...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What was your first experience in the...

What was your first experience in the swinging? MFM, FMF, MFMF?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my gf had our first full swap last...

Me and my gf had our first full swap last night. I watched her having fun with another man and i fully loved it! She was very into it too! Can't wait to see...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! I really need some advice... I and...

Hey there! I really need some advice... I and my wife went 3 nights ago to a swinging club and I watched her having fun with a very good looking man. After...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What are the do's and don'ts when you're...

What are the do's and don'ts when you're hosting a swingers house party? i will be hosting one in 2 weeks and i really need some advice.
Anonymous
Anonymous

What are men typically wear at a swinging club?

Hey, everyone! We are a couple who are going to a Halloween party and we're wondering what should we wear? Any suggestions? Thanks
Anonymous
Anonymous

What's your point of view of religion and...

What's your point of view of religion and swinging? Is swinging something bad? I really wanna know your opinion!
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! My wife and I decided to have...

Hi everyone! My wife and I decided to have our first swinging experience as MFM. Is it hard to find a single good looking guy for it? Do you have any good...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi there! Me and my bf are a couple for 4...

Hi there! Me and my bf are a couple for 4 years and we started to swing 1 year ago. When we first started to swing we used to drink to feel more confident....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey, do you think that swinging makes us...

Hey, do you think that swinging makes us better lovers? I really do think that you can learn some lessons from the other couple. What do you think about it?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello! I am new to this forum and we would...

Hello! I am new to this forum and we would really appreciate if you could help us with an answer. Next week me and my husband are going to a nude beach. We...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Is it safe and legal to expose yourself as...

Is it safe and legal to expose yourself as swinger in St. Louis?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What should we expect after our first swinger...

What should we expect after our first swinger experience? Any thoughts?