Did any men find it more difficult to watch...

Anonymous
Anonymous
did any men find it more difficult to watch her fucking another man the first time than watching her giving a bj?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Can someone give me adivice for the first...

Hey! I have a question for all the females out there. How was your first MFM experience? I really wanna try it, so I'm looking forward to your replies! Thanks!
Anonymous
Anonymous

I wanna try swinging with my husband, but I...

I wanna try swinging with my husband, but I don't know how I will react seeing my hubby with someone else. Is it hard to see your partner fucking someone...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! I'm posting here because I really...

Hey there! I'm posting here because I really need an advice. I'm a little oversize woman and I do have some body issues because of this... I wanna know if...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey, I'm new into swinging, so I'm curious...

My boyfriend and I tried swinging once, but just soft swap. We wanna try a full swap, but the problem is that I'm a really shy person. I'm in a relationship...
Anonymous
Anonymous

This Friday, me and my husband are going for...

This Friday, me and my husband are going for the first time to a swingers club. I'm really excited about it, so do you have any newbie advice? What should I...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Are there any boundaries in swinging?

What is the men view about MFM swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How do you separate love form sex? What's...

Do you have sex on the first date with other couples? Is it wrong to do it? xox
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! I'm new to this lifestyle, so I'm...

Hello! In your couple life, who first suggested swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello, everyone! I'm new to this lifestyle,...

Hello, everyone! I'm new to this lifestyle, so I'm really curious, did you not experience any jealousy at all? I'm a really jealous person and my husband...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Me and my gf had our first full swap last...

Me and my gf had our first full swap last night. I watched her having fun with another man and i fully loved it! She was very into it too! Can't wait to see...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey there! I really need some advice... I and...

Hey there! I really need some advice... I and my wife went 3 nights ago to a swinging club and I watched her having fun with a very good looking man. After...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hey, everyone! Me and my wife are not new to...

Hey, everyone! Me and my wife are not new to swinging lifestyle, but we only did it with our friends. Saturday we are going to a swinging club, so our...
Anonymous
Anonymous

How many wives would like to watch her...

How many wives would like to watch her husband get fucked in his ass by another man? Would it turn you on?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What are men typically wear at a swinging club?

Hey, everyone! We are a couple who are going to a Halloween party and we're wondering what should we wear? Any suggestions? Thanks
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! My wife and I decided to have...

Hi everyone! My wife and I decided to have our first swinging experience as MFM. Is it hard to find a single good looking guy for it? Do you have any good...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I have a question for single men... do you...

I have a question for single men... do you prefer the husband just watch, or join in for a MFM? Personally, I prefer a MFM
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi there! Me and my wife are a couple for...

Hi there! Me and my wife are a couple for almost 10 years. We got into swinging 5 years ago, so we tried so many things, FMF, MFM, MFMF, orgies and so on....
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi there! Me and my bf are a couple for 4...

Hi there! Me and my bf are a couple for 4 years and we started to swing 1 year ago. When we first started to swing we used to drink to feel more confident....
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think about being photographed...

What do you think about being photographed while swinging? Me and my wife filmed a video with another couple that we trust and we really enjoy watching that...
Anonymous
Anonymous

What is the proper time to hit a swinging...

What is the proper time to hit a swinging club in St. Louis?
Anonymous
Anonymous

This is our first time in St. Louis: tell us...

This is our first time in St. Louis: tell us the ins-and-outs of the swinging community here
Anonymous
Anonymous

My first time in St. Louis... only gonna be...

My first time in St. Louis... only gonna be here for a long week-end... what club should i enjoy?